Thrive life recipes
Those looking for healthy food recipes in a hurry will be happy to find all of the quick cooking methods available. These quick recipes can help you create dishes that you normally think are impossible. Obviously, when you start exploring the possibilities, you will certainly find many great ideas for dinner.
If you want to be adventurous or just looking for new ideas for dinner, it’s a good idea to pay attention to the ingredients that are used in healthy and quick recipes. As long as you enjoy most of the ingredients, you will definitely enjoy healthy recipes.
Have you just returned home after a long day at work and want to prepare something simple? You look in the fridge and the only thing that seems easy is the not-so-tasty frozen dinners, below are few of the recipes available in thrive life.
Look for healthy food recipes that allow you to prepare all or part of the recipe in advance. As a result, you can create great flavored dishes from quick recipes. From now on, there will be no more excuses for not having good ideas for dinner every night.
Here are some quick and simple recipes to prepare delicious recipes:
– Tortilla Soup
Ingredients for the chicken tortilla soup recipe:
8 tablespoons canola oil; 5 corn tortillas from 10 “to 12”; 1 onion; 6 garlic cloves; 1 piece of coriander; 2 cans, 14.5 oz diced tomatoes; 8 cups chicken broth; 14 ounces canned or frozen corn; 3/4 – 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin; 1/2 – 1 tablespoon chili powder; 4 bay leaves; 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or try the thighs; 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper; 1 lemon juice
– Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe Methods
Cut 2 tortillas into 1/4 inch strips and fry in 3 tablespoons of canola oil. You want them to be golden brown, but be careful not to burn them, they cook quickly. Depending on the size of your pan, you may need to cook several at a time.
- Remove the strips from the pan and transfer them to paper towels to drain them.
- Heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat and sauté the onion for a few minutes.
- Add the garlic and sauté for another minute or two. Tear the remaining 3 corn tortillas into small pieces and add to the pan.
- Add the coriander, stir and cook for another minute. Add canned tomatoes with chicken juice and broth, cumin, chili powder and bay leaves and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to a boil; add the corn, whole chicken breasts and cayenne pepper. Cook the chicken breasts for 15 ki he 20 minutes until they are cooked.
- Remove the chicken breasts and let cool. Stop the soup at this point. When the chicken breasts are cold, shred them with your hands and return them to the pan.
- Add the lemon juice and try the spicy taste. If you like it more, add more spices. Reheat and serve with the fried tortilla strips.
- My sister usually serves this chicken tortilla with fried tortillas, diced avocados, grated cheddar and sour cream. Sour cream really helped soften some spices and gave the soup a wonderful creamy appearance. This soup is a meal.
– Chili with meat
Brown your pound of meat in a large frying pan. Add to that a can of beans, a can of diced tomatoes, a small can of tomato sauce and one of these pepper flavored wrappers. If you want to make it chic, also add a diced pepper. Bring to a boil and cook for about 20 minutes (or until your stomach growls requiring you to soak). Here. You have a tasty chili con carne.
First of all, put boiling water on your pasta. It can take forever, so you should definitely start your pasta first. Like the chili, brown your pound of meat in a medium to large saucepan. Pour your favorite pasta sauce into a jar. Stir and boil as long as necessary for the pasta to be cooked al dente (it’s a fancy conversation for a little longer – it’s a little firm). Take a bowl of pasta and cover with your meat sauce.
– Mexicali corn bread
This recipe is a little advanced, but it still falls under the category of quick and easy dishes. First, take a few cans of cornbread mix and follow the directions for making the cornbread dough (you will probably need eggs and milk). Pour half the dough into a baking sheet; layer of brown ground beef, a can of drained corn and grated cheese (I like cheddar jack).
On top of that, with the rest of the cornbread dough, cook until the top is golden. It may sound strange, but it will surely become a delicacy in your kitchen.
– Beef and rice fries
1 kg of lean ground beef; 1 tsp coarsely chopped onion; 1/2 tsp coarsely chopped green pepper; 2 tablespoons of ketchup; 1/4 ts of salt; 1/2 ts dry mustard; 1 1/2 c cooked rice; 1 tsp milk; 1 can of mushroom cream; 1 1/2 c grated cheddar cheese; 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce; 2 tbsp coarsely ground corn flakes; 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
– Sauté the meat, onion and pepper in a large skillet until the meat is golden brown; drain the fat.
– Mix the ketchup, salt and dry mustard.
– Transform the meat mixture into a 2-liter round casserole dish; spread the rice on top.
– Gradually incorporate the milk into the mushroom soup.
– Mix the cheese and the Worcestershire sauce.
– Pour over the layers of meat and rice.
– Mix the crushed corn flakes and the butter; sprinkle evenly over the pan.
– Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees F for 35 ki he 40 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
Coming Soon, recipes for: jim’s tortilla soup recipe
You can also shop our healthy and nutritional freeze dried products here or by going back to our home page and learning more about Meʻakai momoa ʻa e momoko or learn how to help people and make money by becoming thrive life consultant.
A question we always get – How much do thrive consultants make?